The practical part of your training as a Bachelor of Science in the dual study programme Software Engineering combined with the training as an IT specialist specialising in application development takes place at the ITMC of TU Dortmund University. During your training, you will learn the skills to analyse, select, develop, adapt and maintain subject-specific, complex IT applications and database systems. In addition to the core competences in the areas of software technology and development, you will also acquire knowledge from other specialist areas of IT, e.g. networks, operating systems or hardware. In the area of application development, the focus is on the project-oriented implementation and introduction of new IT services. You will learn the theory during your studies with the specialisation "Software Technology" at Dortmund University of Applied Sciences.
- Java Enterprise (J2EE) technologies
- Client-server architectures
- Service-oriented architectures
- Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Working within a project
Who's It Going To Be?
You have ...
- a fascination with computer technology and by the the internet?
- good performance in mathematics?
- acquired basic knowledge in computer science?
- a good command of English and understand technical documentation in particular?
- gained some experience in programming or with databases?
The apprenticeship lasts 4 ½ years (9 semesters).
Then send us your application with cover letter, CV and references via our application portal: http://karriere.tu-dortmund.de/ or by e-mail (attachments in a PDF document) to: ausbildung-bewerbungtu-dortmundde.